There's more

It has just occured to me that I have left a few things out of my long list below ...
cry with me, grow strong with me, get through trials with me (yours and mine), show me compassion and empathy, pray with me, pray for me, allow me to pray for you, think about me, be considerate of me, post inspirational and touching things on your blogs for me to enjoy, laugh about, cry over, and learn from, understand me, acknowledge me, listen to me, make me feel beautiful, make me feel sexy, make me feel appreciated, make me feel confident, make me feel invincible, make me feel like a hero, make me feel like a villian (not necessarily a bad thing), tell me I'm cute when I'm being ridiculous, go to lunch with me, go to dinner with me, go to breakfast with me and sit and chat until lunch with me, reminisce with me, and give me much needed attention.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Maria, I saw your blog on Jennie's. I liked your comments about friends and I am impressed by the great books you have been reading.

Melissa said...

Those are some pretty long lists. Sounds like you have a lot of great friends.