Shout Out - Hubby Tag

Thanks Lyndee for tagging me. I can always count on you! I do like this one because I get to talk about my favorite person – my cute hubby. I always tell Justin to check out my blog because I gave him a “shout out”. Well, baby, this is a serious shout out!


Where did you meet?
At work. We both worked for Convergys and we were in the same training class.

How long did you date before you were married?
We met on December 11, 2000. Our first date was Valentine’s Day 2001. And we were engaged exactly one year after our first date. We were married in September 2002. So about a year and 7 months.


How long have you been married?
Right now? 6 years, 3 weeks, 4 days

What is your favorite feature of his?
The first thing I noticed about him was his broad shoulders and his height. I am very attracted to guys who are built like football players. I love his big broad shoulders, his height, his great mouth, his blue eyes, and his contagious laugh.

What is your favorite quality of his?
He might be surprised to hear this, but his sense of humor. He is hilarious! He’s also amazing with kids. I love to watch him interact with our nieces and nephews – they absolutely adore him.


Does he have a nickname for you?
Oh, sure – lots. Babe and Baby are the most often used.

What is his favorite color?
Green

What is his favorite food?
:-) Just about anything. He is not a picky eater like me. Some of our favorite restaurants are Baja Cantina, Asian Star, Olive Garden, Iggy's.

What is his favorite sport?
Justin loves all sports. He just loves competition of about any kind. Some of his favorites are football, softball, and golf.

When and where was your first kiss?
It was January 25, 2001 on our lunch break at work in one of our cars - I can’t remember which and I think it was in the back seat ;-) What? It's much easier to cuddle and make-out back there.

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
PG answer? BYU football games, watch TV and movies, travel.


Do you have any children?
Just Hiro. But he's awesome


Does he have a hidden talent?
His amazing ability to make anyone feel at ease with him. He is just great with people. But more important – he is great with me. He has the ability to make me feel confident, beautiful, and secure like no one else ever has.

How old is he?
32 years

Who said “I love you first”
I did, but I didn’t mean to. I was certainly thinking it, but I wanted the moment to be just perfect when I first professed my love for him. And at the theatre in the middle of Miss Congeniality was not the perfect moment. I blurted it out and then immediately covered my mouth in surprise.

What is his favorite type of music?
Justin has an amazing voice! He is very musically talented. (I just wanted to throw that in.) His taste in music is very diverse because of his appreciation for music. He likes just about everything except Country and Jazz. Probably more pop, rock, r&b, and alternative than anything else.

What do you admire most about him?
His confidence. He doesn’t seem to be intimidated or afraid of anything.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love it! PG answers and back-seat makeout sessions; can't beat that! I love the pic of your inspiration, BTW. Who wouldn't,
love to look like that?! I'm anxiously waiting to see your sexy, classy playboy bunny pics!

no1rachel said...

You are sooooooo in love! That rocks!