TAG

Ok, I've been tagged twice now - I guess it's time I did something about it. I won't overload you all with two different tags at once so I'm going to space them out. Sorry, Mj, but I was specifically named in this other tag so it goes first.

3 THINGS ABOUT ME

What are the last three things you purchased (aside from groceries?)
1. Halloween Decoration -even though I swore I wasn't going to buy any more Halloween decorations for a LONG TIME!
2. Underwear - how fun am I?
3. Cotton rounds

What are the last three songs you downloaded on your iPod?
1. Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park
2. Rise Above This - Seether
3. I'm Going, I'm Gone - Lesley Roy

What are three of your favorite movies?
1. Gladiator
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Band of Brothers

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Attended a pro football game
2. Been to Europe
3. Gone skydiving

What are three things you can't live without?
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Chocolate

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Oval strawberry plate
2. Pedastal cake stand
3. Rectangular white procelain plate
(Oh, is that not what that meant? "Dishes" is sort of vague. Ok, I'll play along.)
1. Justin's dad's pork tenderloin
2. Justin's mom's chicken noodle soup
3. My mom's sour cream potatoes


What are three of your favorite tv shows?
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Survivor
3. The Big Bang Theory

What are three of your favorite desserts?
1. Reeses Peanut Butter Bars
2. Red Velvet Cake
3. Peanut Butter Cookies

What are the last three places you traveled to that are more than 100 miles away?
1. St George, UT
2. Whistler, BC, Canada
3. Maui, HI

What are three things you'd buy if money weren't an issue?
1. A country cottage in Ireland
2. A flat in London
3. An home in Africa

Three people you tag
1. Sarah (this makes two, Sarah, you'd better get on the ball. But you seem to like things in twos, don't you?)
2. Janis - hehe ;-)
3. Anyone else reading this blog who feels so inclined.

1 comment:

JjHansen said...

I refuse to comment on your blog because then you won't know that I read it and I can ignore your tag.
:-|'