COWGIRL UP!

I have a great job with a great company and great co-workers. On July 16 we had a company "team building" experience. Basically we all went to Snowbird with all event passes and were able to ride the tram, the zipline, the alpine slide, the mechanical bull, or climb a rock wall as much as we wanted. My favorite - the mechanical bull! I rode it five times and had the awful bruises on the insides of my knees to prove it. (Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of the bruises.)



I thought it was funny that we were all taking photos of the beautiful view with our camera phones. He he.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

You know, sometimes a phone is all you've got! And even though camera phone pictures suck...sometimes it's all you've got! (see my Linkin Park concert post to see what I mean).

Still, looks like you had fun! For what it's worth, I will always think of you as part cowgirl...how can you not be growing up in Sevier County!?