Brandi Carlile

I am in love with Brandi Carlile!!!!!!!! I thought I was in love with her before, but since going to her concert I am even more enamored with her. She is amazing! This is one of her many amazing songs playing on my blog right now.
Justin, Julia, and I stayed in Seattle (Bellevue, actually) Saturday night so that we could go to her concert. Jackie Greene and Pat Monahan also performed and they were fabulous as well. The concert was spectacular. And never in my life have I felt more straight than I did that night.


BTW - I got in trouble for taking this photo of Julia, Justin, and I (apparently cameras weren't allowed at the concert) and I didn't want to risk getting kicked out by taking a photo of Brandi :(

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I've never understood the whole 'no camera' rule! I went to a Linkin Park concert awhile ago and they almost made me leave my camera behind. Seriously, why wouldn't they allow cameras!? All I want is to prove to people that I actually went!

FYI, your hair really is cute!

Lyndee W. said...

I forgot to say...

You're doing so good at keeping your blog updated! Good job! I'm so proud of you *sniff*! You're growing up so fast!