Les Miserables


For our anniversary we went to see Les Miserables at Tuacahn. It is one of my very favorite books, but I have never seen the play before. They are both so powerful! We had third row seats right in the middle. Amazing. It was a spectacular performance!


After the play the actors gathered outside the ampitheatre so that you could meet them, talk to them, and have your picture taken with them. These two actors played the Thenadiers - certainly not our favorite characters, but what great actors! They were so fun to watch.

Justin is my best friend and the love of my life. No one has made me laugh like he does. (Even though I tell him OFTEN that he's not very funny - he really can be hilarious. And he's so much fun!) I am so glad that I have had these past six years with him and I am excited for the many more to come!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Wow! Six years already!? I hadn't realized how long it's been! Congrats on reaching six together! It looks like you had a great anniverary!