Fitness Challenge

These are my Ya-Ya sisters (some of you may recognize them - some of you may BE them). We have decided to challenge and encourage each other to reach new heights with regards to our personal fitness levels. We have created a blog for just this event and I would like to invite all of you to check it out. Perhaps if I know that I have family and friends keeping tabs on me, I'll be even more motivated to get fit, tone, and ripped. Oh, and healthy - because that's what's most important.

http://yayasgotoparadise.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

Ha, Ha. Yipee!! Time to give crap to the old gang. I am just kidding. Good luck.

JjHansen said...

whoohoo! Challenge starts tomorrow! Time to throw out all your bread and figure out a way to do crunches at your desk.
mmm . . I love bread. Better get some tonight while it's still legal.

MJ said...

OK, you are my role model for this challenge! I know people tell you all the time but you really look great! I can't wait to get started! Love you girl!

Lyndee W. said...

Good Luck Maria! I know you'll succeed...you always do when you set your mind to something!

Melissa said...

Hey, that's a good idea. I went to the blog and looked at it. So I thought I'd pass along some information along to you that might help out with diets. I'll e-mail it, and you can share it with your friends if you like. It's mostly about whole grains, because while cutting out carbs from your diet will help you lose weight, it's far from healthy and there are better ways. Let me know what you think.