New Years Resolutions

I hate New Years Resolutions .... yet every year I make them. And every year I break them. They say rules were made to be broken ... can the same be said about resolutions?
Well, as for last years resolutions, I think that my biggest problem was that I made too many of them. I am happy to report that I completed a few of them. I think I made like 15 (there were so many I can't possibly remember them all!) I think I sent out a birthday card to nearly every sibling and in-law and neice and nephew. Although many were late and many were store bought - so I failed there. I didn't read as much as I wanted - I blame Les Miserables. I did however, retain my gym membership, actually use it, develop a new hobby, and lose that 20 lbs I wanted to lose by the time I went to Canada. I am also happy to report that I have not only kept it off, but lost even more!
So this year .... my New Years Resolutions (Yes! I'm making dreaded resolutions.)

--Run at least 3 Half Marathons or Marathons
--Summit Timpanogos or Olympus at least 3 times (I have a love affair with Timp and will probably do my best to summit there all 3 times)
--GO BACK TO COLLEGE!



WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment: