New Years Eve with My Butterfly Girls


I was able to get together with my Butterfly Girls for New Years Eve and we had a blast. The girls spent most of the evening in the kitchen chatting and our poor husbands and kids got stuck downstairs playing the Wii all night. I'm sure they had a miserable time. :-( Sure sounded like it from all the laughter we could hear.

Me and the ladies!


My Janis


The Johnson Fam


The Sanders Fam


We exchanged Christmas gifts and I gotta give a huge shout out to Janis who bought me the most awesome gift ever! Bob Nelson's HBO comedy hour special "Nelson Schmelson". The girls used to watch that show almost religiously in high school and I am such a HUGE fan! So perfect, Janis - you totally rule!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again...you're looking so amazing!