New Years Resolutions

Well, I have been thinking lately about my New Years Resolutions. I can only remember one resolution I made last year and that was to be a full tithe payer and I am happy to say that I accomplished it. I know that the year before I made the resolution to send a birthday card to all my siblings and their spouses and I think I did alright, but I am not sure it was a complete success. Maybe if I put mine down on paper this year (or on-line) I'll be more likely to accomplish them and remember them. Maybe if I post them where everyone can see them and hold me to them I'll be more successful this year. So check out my New Years Resolutions section of my blog. It's over there on the left hand side with all my other misc stuff. And to those of you who have also made resolutions this year - good luck!

No comments: