Monroe Visit

Justin and I got to go spend New Years Eve and the proceeding weekend in Sevier County with my family.
I was fortunate to snap this adorable picture of Bethany.

Here is Talmage with one of his favorite Christmas presents – it’s a remote control robot and it is very cool!

Sam was walking around one morning in his pj's with a severe case of bed head. He was just so cute that I couldn't resist getting a picture of him. This one makes me giggle everytime I see it.


Hiro got tangled up while we were at my parents house. I had to walk out onto the front lawn to get him untangled and Justin's shoes were the closest I could find. I slipped them on and went out to rescue Hiro. Justin thought I looked pretty silly so he snapped this photo of me wearing his big shoes.


1 comment:

logan and jayme payne said...

When we were at Perry's house the other day Jadyn and Logan watched a dog show and there was a dog that looked like hiro... after that jadyn told me she wanted "that dog" to come back to grandma's house.